This Web site is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell any security or financial instrument, or to participate in any investment strategy. This information herein does not purport to summarize or contain all of the provisions that would be set forth in any offering memorandum. Any purchase or sale of any securities may be made only pursuant to a final offering memorandum.
- Any potential investment in any securities or financial instruments described herein may not be suitable for all investors. Any prospective investment will require you to represent that you are an "accredited investor," as defined in Regulation D under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and a "qualified purchaser," as defined in Section 2(a)(51) of the Investment Company Act of 1940, as amended (the "40 Act"). The securities and financial instruments described herein may not be available in all jurisdictions.
- The information contained herein should not be construed as a recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any security or financial instrument, or to participate in any investment strategy. It does not have regard to specific investment objectives, financial situations, or the particular needs of any specific entity or person.
- Investors should make their own appraisal of the risks and should seek their own financial advice regarding the appropriateness of investing in any securities or financial instrument or participating in any investment strategy.
- Potential investors should be aware that any direct or indirect investment in any investment vehicle described herein is subject to significant risks, including total loss of capital, and there are significant restrictions on transferability and redemption of an interest in such investment vehicle. Investors should be able to bear the financial risks and limited liquidity of this investment. In addition, investments in or linked to hedge funds or private equity are highly speculative and may be adversely affected by the unregulated nature of hedge funds and the use of trading strategies and techniques that are typically prohibited for funds registered under the ’40 Act. Hedge fund and private equity investment managers may use investment strategies and financial instruments that, while affording the opportunity to generate positive returns, also provide the opportunity for increased volatility and significant risk of loss. Also, hedge funds and private equity are typically less transparent in terms of information and pricing and have much higher fees than registered funds. Investors in hedge funds and private equity may not be afforded the same protections as investors in funds registered under the ’40 Act including limitations on fees, controls over investment policies and reporting requirements.
- All performance information set forth herein is based on historical data and, in some cases, hypothetical data, and may reflect certain assumptions with respect to fees, expenses, taxes, capital charges, allocations and other factors that affect the computation of the returns. An individual investor may have experienced different results for the period in question had it been an investor during such period. These figures may also be unaudited and subject to material change. Past performance is not indicative of future results, and it is impossible to predict whether the value of any fund or index will rise or fall over time.
- While the information (including any historical or hypothetical returns) in this material has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, neither Optcapital nor their affiliates guarantee its accuracy, timeliness or completeness. Any opinions expressed herein are statements of our judgment on this date and are subject to change without notice. Optcapital and their affiliates assume no fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences, financial or otherwise, arising from an investment in any security or financial instrument described herein or in any other security, or from the implementation of any investment strategy. This material should not be construed as legal, business or tax advice. Service marks/trademarks appearing herein are the exclusive property of Optcapital and its affiliates, as the case may be.
- Optcapital’s business is limited to the design, implementation and administration of deferred and incentive compensation plans. Optcapital does not engage in the practice of law or accounting, and does not give investment advice. Optcapital exercises no discretion, and is not a fiduciary, with respect to any client or client plan of deferred or incentive compensation. Optcapital performs ministerial, administrative functions only at the direction of its clients.
- Optsecurities, LLC is a broker/dealer registered with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and is wholly-owned by Optcapital. Optsecurities serves as Placement Agent for the sale of CaR®s.